4 min read
Guidelines for receiving and sending mail
This email expresses the views of the sender and not necessarily the views of the company.
We can confirm that your email has arrived in our server. This does not mean that the content is accepted or approved.
The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient at the E-mail address to which it has been addressed. The E-mail may not be disclosed or used by any other than the addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete any copies of this message.
Any agreements – subscription justification
Please note we have a solid rule that we never buy services or things by email or social media.
Only prior approved payments/bills signed by the Unit’s CEO in the period before (the CEO only has the subscription/approval rights) where the annex is provided with an approval archive number and the company’s seal will be seen as legal.
Applicable and related legislation European law
Our servers are based in the EU and we do follow EU law including The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR’s primary aim is to give individuals control over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
We also act related and follow to The Danish Data Protection Agency and Danish laws:
Disclaimer of Responsibility
Please note, that although this Email has been checked, we cannot accept any responsibility for any transmitted viruses. It is therefore your responsibility to virus scan any attachments (if any).
- We are strong opponents of corruption and bribery;
- We strongly oppose discriminitation and see all people as equal. Discrimination can be defined as an inconsistent discrimination that causes a person to get an inferior treatment than others, that is, that the cause of discrimination cannot be justified on a legal basis. For example, gender, race, skin color, religion, political view, sexual orientation, age, disability or national, social or ethnic origin;
- When we recruit employees or volunteers to our companies / organization, the candidate is assessed in relation to the tasks to be solved, the management’s beliefs, the company / organization’s culture, vision, mission and objectives. We evaluate if we believe a candidate can get offered the post, the best matching candidate is offered the task;
- We are strong advocates to treat men and women equally and this also reflects in the wages we give our employees, in other words, there are no different on salary and benefit between women and men;
- Wages are given on the basis of a defined salary grid (Divided into 10 levels) this concept is evaluated annually;
- All employees are evaluated annually and employees’ efforts are assessed as indicating what possible wage and benefit increase is offered, and;
- Volunteers must sign confidentiality and a voluntary agreement.
The Coruna pandemi – Covid-19
Special security is in place, kindly read more on our website.
The company/organization is a part of The Humanius Group.
The Humanius Group
The Internet editorial team
Wedoourbest by 4selection
Edvards Griegs Gade 7,
2100 Copenhagen OE
Phone: +45 70236023
Monday to Friday 10 a.m – 5 p.m. Danish time zone.
Office hours by appointment.
Related to recruitment: 4selection.com secure all our recruitments, 4selection is a registered company in Denmark, with a Registered Company number: DK-29741239. Our permission to have a recruitment company governed by Danish and European legislation. Danish Data Protection Agency approval/reg no: 2006-46-0353.
Last updated: April 3, 2021 at 5:01 am